Amazon Echo Show Smart Display
The new Amazon Echo Show Smart Display, powered by Amazons Cloud based intelligence and personal assistant Alexa now can SHOW you information instead of only talking about them to you.
This new dimension of interaction gives Alexa real new super-powers and pushes the Alexa-Echo-System to the next level. It will once again separate the Amazon Echo Show far ahead of other voice-recognition devices!
You can do everything you were able to do with the Amazon Echo or the Amazon Echo-Dot or Echo-Tab plus a bunch of some real awesome and useful new features. Some examples:
- Watch video flash briefings
- Watch YouTube videos
- See music lyrics
- let Amazon Echo Show give you the security cameras videos
- see your latest photos
- weather forecasts
- to-do and shopping lists
Amazon Echo Show
All hands-free—just ask.
Not enough amazing new features? Okay, okay … here are some more:
- Start hands-free video calls to friends and family who also have an Amazon Echo Show or at least the Alexa App on one of their devices.
- Make voice calls to anyone who has an Echo or Echo Dot.
- See lyrics on-screen with Amazon Music.
- Ask your Amazon Echo Show to play a song, artist or genre, and stream music over your Wi-Fi.
- As with the other Amazon Echo devices you can stream music on Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, and more. NOW seeing what is playing.
With its powerful, speakers with Dolby processing for crisp vocals and extended bass response it even is a good wireless speaker.
- Ask Alexa to show you the front door or monitor the baby’s room with compatible cameras from Ring and Arlo.
- Turn on lights, control thermostats and more with WeMo, Philips Hue, Ecobee, and other compatible smart home devices.
Here really the sky is the limit on how to use your Amazon Echo Show and make it fit to your personal needs.
Curious: Tell us and share with our audience: How do you mainly use your Amazon Echo / Alexa System and which one do you use. Looking forward to our exchange in the comments below.